Thiruaradhana in the Mandir is performed on the basis of Pancharatra agama and as per guidelines laid down by Bhagavat Sri Ramanuja in the 11th century. Worship done during the day, daily, is as follows:
- Suprabhatham at 6 a.m.
- Thiruaradhanam between 7.30 and 8.30 a.m.
- Sevakalam – Recitation of Veda/Prabhanda also between 8 and 8.30 a.m.
- Archana, Satrumurai and Arathi between 8.45 and 9 a.m.
- Noon offering of Bhog to Lord.
- Sevakalam (Recitation of Prabhandam) at 5.15 p.m. (4.30 p.m. on Saturday)
- Aarthi and Satrumurai at 6 p.m.
- Thiruaradhana between 7.30 and 8 p.m.
- Sayanam at 9.m.
Note: (7) and (8) above will be combined and performed at 5.30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.