A marriage hall for the use of public is available on payment of fee at moderate rates. Similarly, arrangement also exists for performing Sradh. Accommodation is let out for this purpose through a Contractor who is to be contacted for details.
- PROSTRATION (Sashtang Namaskar) is to be done only before the Dwaja Stambam. Namaskar with only hands is to be done before all Sannadhis of the main temple.
- Wearing of Lungis and leather belts in the premises of this Temple is strictly prohibited. Other leather items also should not be brought within the Temple’s premises.
- Covering of head with caps, kerchief, is not allowed within the Temple.
- Coconuts, fruits, dry fruits, sugar-candy and betel leaves with supari can be brought by devotees. Cooked items pedas, sweet items, are not accepted for offering to deities of the temple. Those desiring to offer items as per list separately notified can however sponsor from Temple’s kitchen on payment.
- Please maintain silence when Temple’s rituals are performed.
- Idols in the Temple can be touched only by Temple’s Pandits (Bhattacharyas). Others should not touch deities of the Temple.
- Tonsure (Mundan): Those getting Tonsure done outside the temple as offering, as well as the person who keeps child on his/her lap while getting the tonsure of the child performed, should also take bath before entering the temple.